"You're saying the FBI is going to pay me to learn to surf?" Cringe-worthy Keanu lines aside, Point Break boasts one of the best skydive scenes in cinema. If you've been itching to jump from a plane since this surf flick was released in 1991, brace yourself for today's deal: Skydive America is offering one tandem skydive for $99 (a $199 value) or one solo static-line skydive for $189 (a $379 value). You'll also get a free T-shirt to commemorate that one time you screamed for an entire seven minutes. The only SoCal company to offer beach-front landings, Skydive America employs a savvy crew of instructors with more than 50 years of combined jumping experience. Safety comes first, but fun is a close second. As one Bodhi might say, "100% pure adrenaline."
Want more? Check out Skydive America on Facebook.
480 Airport Road, Oceanside, CA 92058
Terms & Conditions
Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
• Reservations required and space subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Weight limit of 230 lbs applies
• Jumper must sign a release form in order to jump
• Other conditions apply
• Promotional value expires on April 28, 2012