Originally built in 607, The Golden Hall pagoda at Hōryū-ji is one of the world's oldest wooden buildings -- but you don't have to be an ancient Japanese temple to develop a yen for something to ease out your creaks. Excavate €25 for a shiatsu massage at Active Method Ireland (a €60 value). At the Dublin Holistic Centre, lie back and think of Tokyo for an hour while the massage stimulates pressure points all over your body using traditional Namikoshi methods to knock down your stress and rebuild a more relaxed and invigorated you. With today's deal you could swap the land of rising blood pressure and aching shoulders for a calming taste of the Land of the Rising Sun.
Limit one per person, additional as gifts
• Limit one per person per visit
• Appointments are required and subject to availability
• Mobile service available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00-20:00, Thursday 9:00-14:00
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Other conditions apply
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2012